Silver Star Energy (000 862) announced on the evening of August 17, the company plans to invest in the construction of
, Ningxia Sunjiatan of 20MWp
photovoltaic power generation projects. The total investment of 265 million
yuan, the construction of the project for the company, the amount of investment
by the project construction unit to raise and press the progress of the
implementation of the project in batches invested. Wuzhong City
Announcement of the project in meeting the repayment premise, Ningxia PV electricity price of 1.0 yuan / kWh (including tax) estimates the internal rate of return of 5.99% in the capital, the total investment internal rate of return of 5.92%; total investment profitability and investment The profit tax rate of 3.89% and 2.01%, respectively.
After the project is completed and put into operation, the company will be involved in the solar power industry, will further optimize the industrial layout, and will help to further enhance solar panel the company's continued profitability. But the large scale of investment, after the project started increasing financing pressure on short-term capital chain will lead to a greater pressure.
The Central Share To vote to build the world's largest photovoltaic power plant
Central shares recently said that it will participate in the investment to build 7.5GW installed capacity of photovoltaic power plants.
Daily Economic News reported 7.5GW scale has gone beyond all photovoltaic power plant currently under construction in the world and the proposed, called the world. The Central Share Notice that Hohhot Saihan District Government signed a cooperation framework agreement "on" GW of PV projects. The Company intends to Saihan District government assistance, construction GW of PV center project finally completed in 2017, not less than 7.5GW of photovoltaic power plants. Subsequently, companies with SunPowerCorporation, Inner Mongolia Electric Power (Group), Hohhot Jinqiao Urban Construction signed a Memorandum of Understanding. The parties agreed to establish a joint venture, the implementation of the project by the joint venture operation. Which, the Central shares to be funded ratio of 35% to 40%, will become the largest shareholder of the joint venture.
Central shares, said the project monocrystalline silicon wafer production for solar cell silicon solar cells using the priority, but not yet detailed and accurate estimates of the number solar cell of 7.5GW power plant procurement company wafers can not be detailed and accurate measure of the company's revenue, profits. To be a joint venture company established the photovoltaic power plant project will be incorporated into the local power grid Saihan District Government and the Inner Mongolia Electric Power (Group) under the coordination of, and for the relevant grid formalities.
Previously the largest photovoltaic power plant to be built as a matter of fact, the first
solar photovoltaic project to be built in Ordos,
the total generating capacity of the project will reach 2GW. However, delays in
undetermined due to feed-in tariff, the project is progressing rather slowly.
In contrast, the participation of the Inner Mongolia Power (Group), GW PV
project grid may be much more smoothly.
The Hengdian DMEGC intended to vote in 240 million solar photovoltaic power plant was built in
Hengdian East magnetic announcement, said the company intends to a 20MWp solar photovoltaic power plant project in Gansu Zhangye investment and construction, the total investment of 2.4 billion yuan, the planned construction period of 6 months. The announcement also said that the solar photovoltaic power plant project has been included in
photoelectric industrial park
planning area. Zhangye City
According to the announcement, 20% of the project funds raised by the company, the remaining 80% of applications for bank loans. Hengdian East magnetic intend to investment subject to a new wholly-owned subsidiary of the Gansu Zhangye East magnetic Photovoltaic Power Company Limited for the implementation of these projects.
The Hengdian DMEGC forecast announcement, the operators of the above items for a period of 25 years. The operation of the project during the period average annual grid electricity 29,344,000 kW.h. Run in 25 years, the actual total grid electricity 733,599,300, electricity bills total revenue of 640 million yuan, the total profit of 198 million yuan, the payback period is 9.9 years.
The company said, the the Zhangye Region has abundant light and heat resources, with the natural advantages of the development and utilization of solar energy resources; same time, the construction of photovoltaic power plants can optimize the power structure, protecting the environment, and promote the sustainable development of the energy and economic environment.